You have been selected to join an elite group
of survey professionals: those performing in the very specialized world of
airport surveys. Gathering high-accuracy aeronautical information requires
specific tasks and deliverables some of which may be all-new to a
traditional land surveyor.
The documents and information on this web site ensure you
have the right tools to complete your work in a timely and efficient
manner. The FAA, in concert with the National Geodetic Survey (NGS)
Aeronautical Survey Program, developed these materials. If you need more
clarification, or have suggestions on how to make the process easier,
please let us know.
FAA Form Downloads
Download All as zip file, or as individual files below:
Survey and Quality Control Plan Templates & Checklist
- Download sample template for Survey and Quality Control Plan (AC 150/5300-18)
- Download sample template for Imagery Plan (AC 150/5300-17)
- Download sample template for Geodetic Control Plan (AC 150/5300-16)
AC 150/5300-18B Chapter 5 Geographic Format Templates
Instrument Procedure Development (IPD) Version: This version is to be used for all survey types involving instrument procedure change review or new procedure development.
Data Migration Tool (DMT) - No Longer Supported
- Data Migration Tool for Autodesk Civil 3D 2008™ - No Longer Supported
- Data Migration Tool for Autodesk Civil 3D 2009™ - No Longer Supported
For additional information, fill out the Airports GIS Support Desk Request online or call (844) 357-AGIS or (844) 357-2447.