Airports Geographic Information System (Airports GIS)
The Airports Geographic Information System (Airports GIS) helps the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) collect airport and aeronautical data to meet the demands of the Next Generation National Airspace System.
Guided by Advisory Circulars (ACs), the Airport Sponsor or proponents are key links in the information chain. Use this Airports GIS web application to access airport data and submit changes matching defined business rules. FAA lines of business are notified once data has been submitted and approved.
- Newly Released MOS Tool Module is now available in Airports GIS.
- FAA Order 5300.1G has been released which establishes the process for the initiation, revision, coordination, and management of Modifications of Standards (MOS).
- AC 150/5300-17C Change 1 has been released - It has the Standards for Using Remote Sensing Technologies in Airport Surveys.
- Major change was to the coverage area for Orthoimagery
AGIS Helpdesk Update
In an effort to continue to improve Airports GIS and input features requested by our customers we have deployed an Issue Tracking System within Airports GIS.
- The FAA JIRA should no longer be used to report issues to the FAA on Airports GIS.
- After logging into Airports GIS you can select the HELP link or the Support Desk link within the Help and Training module to create an issue or review any issues you have submitted.
- Please only use the Airports GIS Helpdesk Email to report to us that you are having issues logging in.
- We thank you for your continued support and please use the Ticket System to report any Airports GIS issue.
Airports GIS Login
We have changed how users are authenticated. FAA personnel (employees and contractors) will continue to use My Access. Non-FAA users will
no longer use My Access.
Airports GIS User Registration
Need an account?
See the New User Registration form.
FAA personnel should login to My Access before using this form.
IMAGERY Deliveries to FAA
Two imagery requirements exist: ORTHO and RAW. To insure the RAW imagery is delivered to NGS in a timely manner please make sure you do the following:
- Clearly identify what you are sending marking ORTHO or RAW.
- Do not combine the imagery on a single CD, Flash Drive or HD. Please separate each submission.
- Please indicate the AGIS project number.