New User Registration
From the Airports GIS Login page:
- Click New User Registration.
- Enter a Username and Password.
- Click Login.
- Complete all fields marked by the red bullet.
- Select your Requested Role and Access Level. Refer to the Roles & Tasks, and Roles & Restriction tables for more information.
Depending on which role you select, the system may prompt for more information on various access levels according to:
- One or more Airport location IDs
- FAA Region
- FAA Airports District Office (ADO)
- State level
- Click Submit to process your registration.
The system sends a request for verification to your registered email address.
- Follow the instructions to complete registration and activate your Airports GIS account.
Once your new user account is activated by the Airports GIS administrator, the system sends you an approval notice with link to the Airports GIS login page.
Return to the Airports GIS Table of Contents: